Size and Fit
Check out our sizing chart before placing an order, as well as our description for each of our products. Do drop us a message if you need advise for the sizing up or down of certain design.
Do I've to pay for delivery?
1. Clean and condition
Take the time each week to wipe away dust with a soft cloth or brush. Never use alcohol wipes to clean your leather shoes (or bags).
After cleaning it, apply a shoe conditioner. This help to moisturize and soften the leather, preventing them from drying or cracking later on.
2. Rotate your shoes
Leather needs to breathe, just like your skin. You should rotate your shoes and avoid wearing the same pair every day. Your feet sweat throughout the day, and the leather absorbs the moisture.
Damp leather is more susceptible to stretching, creasing, scuffing and staining.
The way you store your shoes is important. Keep them in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated space, away from direct sunlight.
Humidity ruins the structure of the leather and causes the glue to loosen. If you are not wearing them often, keep them in a dust bag to protect them from dust particles.
Please be aware that your repaired shoes should be collected two weeks following your notification. Please understand that we cannot assume liability for any uncollected pairs beyond this timeframe.
Can the shoes get wet?
As with all leather, it's never a great idea to get it wet. When leather dries, it removes the oil along with it. The loss of natural oil for the leather will causes it to lose it's quality and turn brittle.
If you do get caught by surprise in the rain, fret not! Stuff your leather shoes with newspaper and allow them to air dry naturally.
Keep them away from heat sources, direct sun or hairdryer, as it may warp the leather.
When the leather is still damp, apply a coat of leather conditioner. Using a soft and clean cloth to massage the conditioner in small circular motions.
How do I take care of the leather when it's wet?
1. Gently wipe off any water & allow it to dry naturally! It's important not to apply any strong heat, eg. hairdryer / under direct sun.
2. While the leather is damp, apply a thin coat of leather conditioner, in a small circular rotation with a soft and clean cloth. We're currently using leather conditioner from Howard.
*spot test the conditioner on the leather, also note that too much conditioner is not good for the leather.
Mold can develop on shoes when they become wet and are not adequately dried. How do i prefer mold growth?
One of the leading factors is moisture retention, particularly in the insoles of the shoes. If the shoes get wet and unable to try thoroughly (due to humidity), it creates an environment conducive for mold growth.
To address this issue and prevent future occurrences, we recommend the following:
1. Properly Dry Your Shoes: Ensure that your shoes are thoroughly dried after exposure to moisture. Stuffing them with newspaper can help absorb excess moisture. Avoid storing damp shoes in confined spaces
2. Air Circulation: Allow your shoes to breathe by avoiding prolonged storage in closed containers. This will aid in preventing the buildup of moisture. In the event you would like to store the shoes in the cabinet, do clean them first, before storing. In addition, you can add dry tea bags, they work similarly to silica gel packets in that they absorb the excess moisture in the air surrounding them. Place a couple of dry tea bags in the shoes or around the cabinet. You may need to change the tea bags frequently as the tea leaves may attract pests.
3. Regular Cleaning: Wipe down your shoes regularly with a dry cloth / leather cleaner / white vinegar to remove any accumulated dirt or moisture.
a. Leather Cleaner: Use a leather cleaner of your choice to gently clean the affected areas. Follow the instructions provided by the cleaner to ensure proper application. You can also purchase leather cleaner here.
b. White Vinegar: If you prefer a natural remedy, white vinegar can be effective in eliminating mold. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water, 1:1 dampen a cloth or kitchen towel with the solution, and gently wipe the affected areas. Allow the shoes to air dry completely.
Will the leather stretch over time?
Yes. Leather have a natural stretching ability. It stretches and moulds to your feet over time. Do make sure that the shoes are a "comfortable snug" when you purchase them. Do not purchase the shoes if they are loose.
The leather shoes are tight, and are causing discomfort. What should I do?
Stretching with Thick Socks: Wear thick socks around the house to encourage the natural stretching of the leather.
Heat Method: Use a hair dryer to help the leather stretch, opening up the pores and softening it. Direct the heat at the areas you wish to stretch, wearing a thick socks, ensuring even warming until the leather becomes warm and soft. Do note to use medium heat and for a few seconds each time. The shoes will mold into the shape of your foot. Wear the shoes as they cool off, moving around plenty.
Gradual Wear: Avoid wearing leather shoes for more than 3-4 hours during the initial first wear to allow your feet to adjust gradually.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do, do drop us a message directly with your address, so that we can check the pricing for you.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
Delivery will be made 3 - 5 working days after an order is confirmed.
Your order will be processed within 1 - 2 working days and will be attempted to deliver to you within 3 working days from the day an Order Shipped email is sent to you.
Delivery will be attempted within 10 working days*.
How can I contact you?
Should you require assistance or have inquiries, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact via our social media for any exchanges. For Returns and exchanges, you can read more here.
Can I use my Shop Credit in store?
Yes! Do inform us in store your email address & the 16 digit gift code we've emailed you for the Shop Credit.
Have a question? Leave us a note at email@example.com