An important part of the leather is preserving it. Look after your leather, and you can have it for life. Finding the perfect leather care is hard, and so within the past year, Commune Wear has been on a mission, high and low, to find it just for you. With a full kit or a basic kit, you will be able to keep your shoes looking in tip-top shape!
Leather Care Kit
BOX SET INCLUDES
1. 100% Horsehair Cleaning Brush - $12.90
2. Soft Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - $12.90
3. Leather Cleaner (50g) - $12.90
SHOE CARING GUIDE
1) Start off by giving your leather shoes a good clean. Use the horsehair brush to remove any dust and dirt.
2) Next, with the soft microfiber cloth, dap a thin layer of leather cleaner and spread it over the leather shoes. Wipe gently in a circular motion to remove the dirt that may form on the shoes. Avoid applying too much leather cleaner.
Use in a well-ventilated area
1. Surfaces should be clean and dry
2. Apply adhesive to both surfaces and wait 10 minutes
3. Clamp surfaces together and allow 30 minutes of drying time
4. For best results, wait 24 hours before using repaired object 5. Clean off the bottle top and ensure the bottle is tightly closed